Saturday 1 December 2012

FINALIZED IDEA FOR FRONT COVER


We have made a vast improvement with our album cover since last Monday ...


On Thursday during my study period I decided to give drawing up my personal ideas for the front cover another go ...


It turned out to be a great success !!! 

     This is what I created in my study period


After showing this to Georgia, we both agreed that this held all the symbolism and connotations from our music video and has to some extent representations of our chosen artist.

Georgia then took this home and scanned it onto her computer added on the font that we had discussed and agreed on.
The image with the added font . The artists name and the title of the single is a piece of intertextuality taken from Madonna's 'Like A Virgin' Album where her 
name is recognizably bigger than the song title.
                   
Georgia and I also communicated via imessage ( A text messaging service for iphone users)on possible ideas for the background of the drawn image...



Georgia then emailed me theses to look at...

I then took the images and played around with them ...

I made the silhouettes darker on 'Paint'.






















We realize that it is compulsory to use 'Photo shop' in order to finalize our creation of our digipak so we will take all these little creations and ideas into the mac room when we get the chance to pull the whole thing together.
I have also taken the time to look at the
similarities and differences between the 
front covers of Madonna's 'Like A Virgin'
 and our original Vince Kidd version.

No comments:

Post a Comment