Monday 25 February 2013

THE AFTERMATH OF EDITING

In my previous posts, I gave a summary and brief evaluation of how editing went...

After editing I transferred or THOUGHT that I transferred our media text onto disk so that our media teacher could view our finished music video at school.



 HOWEVER ..

This didn't go as smoothly as I had planned ..
The contents of the disk wasn't compatible to the software on the school
system. 
ON A BRIGHT NOTE !


My media teacher was helpful enough to take the disk to the IT technicians and ask them for advice, and they suggested that instead of publishing the media text onto the disk I just saved the project onto the disk.

WITH THIS IN MIND ..

I went home and published the project onto the disk and everything THANKFULLY worked after I did this.

Feedback from my teacher on our media product is still to be awaited for.

No comments:

Post a Comment