Monday 29 April 2013

...

Posting hasn't been on my priority list lately ...

However, I have been planning our evaluation questions and gathering audience feedback for our media product. 
Above is a print screen of some of my planning for evaluation questions.

Above is the feedback that I have written in my iPhone notes when gathering audience feedback.


Above is the feedback that Georgia has gathered using social network site 'Twitter'.

In these last few weeks, it has been tricky to edit our media product to the standard that we would have liked it to be, and publish the music video onto a disk and, onto other social networks due to the software that we have been using.

HOWEVER ..


According to audience feedback, our music video has some great qualities to it .. 

This week I plan to gather more audience feedback via online questionnaires and creating a focus group varying in different ages and race. 

No comments:

Post a Comment