Friday 7 September 2012

PLAN UPDATE.

Through out the summer holidays Georgia & I didn't get a lot of work done, however we are getting back on track!

Planning & Research.
We have decided to follow through on our decision to produce a music video by Vince Kidd called 'Like a virgin'.

Through out this week I plan to analyse the lyrics of the song and compare the different connotations behind the words to Madonna's 'Like a virgin'.

I plan to use the technique that our class was taught to analyse clips  for our AS Media exam for both 'Like a virgin' music video's by  Madonna and Vince Kidd.

I also plan to produce an online survey and questionnaire that I will put on social networking sites and distribute to sixthformers, family and friends.

Finally I plan to carry out interviews on underground artists that I know from sixthform and church.


                                                  ............

No comments:

Post a Comment