Wednesday 17 October 2012

ANNOUNCEMENT ...

I BET THIS IS THE BLOG ENTRY YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR ....

              
THE CAST OF 'DOUBLE D PRODUCTIONS' A2 MEDIA COURSEWORK IS
                                                        ..........

MALE PROTAGONIST - Praise Ntiamoah 
FEMALE PROTAGONIST - Tyler Donaldson
      Below is a special cast image that I have produced on paint. In my previous AS blog I took a single head shot of every cast member and put it onto my blog (http://tyler-calise.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2012-02-28T08:44:00-08:00&max-results=7&start=14&by-date=false), this time I wanted to be more creative so I have taken and picture of both protagonists from the back of them to symbolize the facelessness of the subject matter the idea that this situation could happen to anyone of that particular age is evident in the shots I have produced.  

         The image connotes the facelessness of the narrative in our video, I edited each singular photo in different shades of colours to represent different situations.      
ENSEMBLE 
Emmanuel Agyeman 
William Olaiya
Marios Diamantides 
Merissa Manning 



GROUP ROLES 

Tyler Donaldson 


  •  Actor/creative mind - (which includes:- story board creator, questionnaire creator, consent form creator etc) 
  • In charge of possession of the digital camera.

Georgia Duberry 

  • Director/research master - We collaboratively decided that Georgia would be behind the camera, so we have swapping roles as in AS I was the camera woman and she was the actress.


These are the roles that we have come up with so far, however through out the process we will think of more allocated roles for each other suited to our strong points.

No comments:

Post a Comment